Women try so hard when it comes to hiding their age as there are no women who want to look bad because of the ageing skin and the wrinkles that have become a part of their existence. So, they try so many procedures and methods to get out of it either by facial, creams, serums, or surgeries and treatments. But instead of trying to hide it with such expensive therapies which anyway will make your skin back to look like the aged one, it is better you flaunt it in a way that people love to notice your appearance that has the youth kind of a feel in it because of the way you accessorize yourself. That’s why we have well researched essential ideas on how you should choose your jewellery that is bold and sparkling to add a glow to your ageing skin.
These methods are anyway simple, all you need to do is be daring and creative when it comes to choosing pieces of jewellery for yourself after all jewellery is ever precious to women.
- Instead of wearing pieces of jewellery that match, go for one statement piece: Usually, women have a habit of buying jewellery sets that combine necklace, earrings, bracelets together and are quite similar, but we suggest, please don’t if you want to look young and glamorous. Instead, choose an earring that is glamorous or maybe a necklace and just let that alone make a statement at the party you walk in. If you want to accessorize yourself more with some jewellery, then use the statement jewellery as the base and then accessorize other things around it.
- Short necklaces in place of long ones: A short necklace has the power to emphasize your collarbone which further makes sure you look your best young self. Not just that it equally highlights the skin and sparkles the face as well. If you have a big bust, then you should always go for a heavy necklace that ends right above your chest provided you wear the right bra so that your bust looks firm, and a classy neckpiece on it gives an appealing look. This is enough to draw attention right from your wrinkles to the youth that is still alive within you.
- Wear stacked bracelets and rings: Instead of always going for single jewellery, suggestions are that you should choose stacked bracelets for both wrists to glorify yourself as a contemporary look loving lady. You can also follow some creativity by matching chains with jewels, bracelets, and cuffs with basic bangles, as that is only going to bring out the creativity charisma in you in front of the outer world. Whereas as far as the ring is concerned, you can add basic bands to your wedding rings and make that look something out of the box. Stacked Bracelets and rings can be combined and worn on basic tees, sweaters, pullovers. You can also wear just a cocktail ring for a fashion update to draw some attention. You can always purchase stacked bracelets or rings online at a cheap rate.
- Say No to Big and Heavy Earrings: We understand how women love earrings that have a substantial work pattern and are significant, but once you are trying to divert people off the wrinkles to the newfound youth then always go for earrings that are small and light, yet add enough attractiveness to your outfit or look. If you are dressing up for a night party then choose the fancier options and if you are dressing to go out during the daytime go for plain metallic options. We love the puffed hoop or stud earrings that some mid-aged celebrities prefer; you can purchase it a discounted rate by applying “VoucherBucket”.
- Toe rings: Most of the women forget that they can have fun even if they crossed the 20s a long time ago as the funny side of yours should never get old. During the summer season, women getting their pedicures done is very prevalent as that’s the time when we are in sandals or slippers most of the time, so the chances are that people notice your toes. So, you should play with your toes and dress them with some funky pieces of jewellery which is a toe ring. Let the diva in you dare up to try the extraordinary to look extraordinarily beautiful in that mature age of yours. Moreover, toe rings are the simple pieces of jewellery, and they are so cute too.
Being Fashionable isn’t restricted to age as age is just a number. The concept has a much broader term which is about your way of carrying the accessories along with the outfit as well as the mature look of yours.